Sunday, April 02, 2006

Bad Day?

I was dissapointed on Saturday because I received the bad news. However I had plan to go hiking with my friend. He is my friend since we are in graduate school. He wanted to sample some rocks for his research.
We went to Mt Ishiwari by the Yamanaka lake near Mt. Fuji. We could see the beautiful view of Mt Fuji at the Top of Mt Ishiwari. Mt Fuji was covered with snow.
Later, we went northward to get another rock smple. On the way to the sampling point we dropped in the winery. My friend said that the wine of this winery is the best in Japan. Once he drank the white wine, it was soooooooooooooooooooooo good, he said. I bought a bottle of wine. I haven't tried yet. I am looking forward to drinking it.
My friend looks uncouth a little but actually he is kind and gentle. He said some words to encourage me. Also, I breathed fresh air, saw the beautiful scenery and could become optimistic. I will never give up my dream!

Here is the information of the delicious wine;
http://www.kizan.co.jp/eng/index_e.html

1 comment:

Kae said...

The next diary is for you. Please enjoy Japanese Cherry Blossoms!