Friday, January 06, 2012

Year 2011

2011 was my writing year.
Until the evening of 31st December, I continued to write and modify my thesis.
However, I have almost all finished and I went to my friend's house for the countdown party.

We ate "Osechi" for apèro (drink before the meal) though it was not new year's day.
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osechi)
Later on, we had "Fondue Chinoise".
It was nice dinner, and I ate too much...

The table was beautiful! (It was like a Christmas)

When I came back to my place, I wanted to eat "Zoni" because it was new year's day. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z%C5%8Dni)

It tasted good! But I wanted to make it more clear like my mother's zoni.

The biggest news on new year's day was my supervisor's e-mail. She said that I can send my thesis to all juries of my defense! I was so so happy to receive this e-mail. Actually, I wanted to receive it before we have 2012.

Anyway, my long writing period finished at that moment.
Even though I have to modify my thesis later, it is good to proceed next step "Defense".
Here, I just show you only contents pages.
??You can not read it?? Of course!! I can't post everything here...


No comments: