Friday, May 11, 2012

Skyscraper!


I moved to new place, 40th floor! It is like a skyscraper for me.
I've never lived in such high building. After one mistake, I decided to live in the high building although it is not really my taste. I wanted to live in a house with a garden. However, I realized it is a bit dangerous only for myself and also I have to fight with COCKROACH! Moreover, I noticed that I don't like lizards either... The solution is to live in the high place.

When I decided, I contacted Japanese company and it was easy to find an apartment with this company. I am surprised that I can use my Japanese privilege here in Hawaii.

At first, I was so happy to see the beautiful night view!
I knew that I can see the ocean from the terrace. However, I didn't know the night view is also so beautiful.

Second, I like big TV and big beds. I have two beds. I don't know it is queen size or double size. But they are vast. At least it is larger than the bed I slept in Geneva. TV is big, too. Actually, I can watch some Japanese TV programs. I haven't expected to watch "Taiga drama" in Hawaii.

Oh, how nice to stay here!! (^ー^)v

No comments: