Monday, May 21, 2012

Weekend at Honolulu

I can see the sea from my apartment! So it is good to go to the beach during weekend.
Today, I bought a swimsuit and went to the beach with my friend.
She is French. So I am happy to speak in French with her because I don't want to lose my French skill. For her, it seems nice, too because there are not so many Francophone in Hawaii. (I think it is much easier to find Japanese!!!)

We went to the "Cheeseburger in Paradise" for lunch and walked to the Alamoana beach. Alamoana is separated from Waikiki, and it is less touristic and there are less people. And the wave is not very strong. So, it is calm and good to have "Tranquille" time.

Now, I feel that I am enjoying my life. It is really important to have nice place to live. Otherwise, I am too scared or too worrisome to enjoy my life. I thank my apartment!

P. S: I prefer Kua'aina than Cheeseburger. I want more fresh vegetable.




No comments: