Sunday, June 19, 2011

Bain des paquis

These photos from "Bain des Paquis" in Geneva, Switzerland.
I went there to listen to the concert in the morning around 6 o'clock.  In Bain des Paquis, they have morning concerts from Friday to Sunday during the summer. The drink stand offers us a cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate in FREE!
Actually, I arrived there 15min late. I missed the second bus which I supposed to take because the first bus is late. And so I was a bit stressed to arrive there.
"Oh, maybe I can not get into the concert", I thought before arriving.
NOOOOO! It was so relaxing concert and many people were arriving and leaving. I could get free coffee and enjoyed the concert.
Some people came to swim around. In fact, this is the place to swim during the summer. I thought the water is still cold but it is not so so cold. Maybe, I can try to swim next time.
After the concert, I had a picnic breakfast with my friends. One of my friends brought a tomato, some chees, a bottle of fruit juice, etc.... I brought some bread. Our picnic was impressive!
It is hard to wake up at 5o'clock in the morning. But it's worth trying! I was like meditating when I was listening to the music. And the picnic breakfast is wonderful!!
Bonne appetit!
Photos: 1. Rising sun from Mt. Saleve, 2. Relaxing concert
INFO: http://www.bains-des-paquis.ch/pages/agenda.php

No comments: