Friday, June 03, 2011

Jogging


I started jogging last month.
In fact, I'd run sometimes, but not regulary.
As my friend suggest me to run Geneva Marathon last month, I started running regulary.
I didn't attend Geneva Marathon because I was afraid to be exhausted and couldn't have worked next day.
Now, I am focusing on Davos marathon (not full but 10.5km for the starting) and Lausanne marathon in october (demi marathon).

I didn't like to run before, but now I am enjoying to discover some nice spots around my house. Actually, I live a bit coountry side in Geneva. So I can find farms, wine yards, and nice restaurants called "Auberge".
It is nice to see wheat fields shining gold with the sunrise.
During the winter, it was completely white. Now it is green. And soon it will be gold!

I am sorry that the picture is winter version.
Next time, I will bring my camera and take the photo of this season.

No comments: