Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Mountain "Le Môle"

I went to the mountaine called "Le Môle" in Frace.
It is close to Geneva, and we can see it from Lake Leman.


Here, this is the view from the top of the mountain.

Can you see the white mountains??
It is "Alpes" including Mt. Blanc.

Actually, sometimes people misunderstand that Mole is Mt. Blanc because during the winter, it is white and it looks sharp and beautiful. However, Mt. Blanc and Mole is quite different!!

in fact, it is steep around the top.
This is the view from a shoulder of the Mole.

As I twisted my left ankle last Wednesday, it was a little scary for me to go down. Fortunately, I had a nice pair of shoes. So, I could safely go down.

It was sunny hot day. After the climbing, we went to the ICECREAM shop in Carouge.
Mmmmmmmmm, yam...

I was tired because of the heat and sunshine. But it was such a fine day for hiking.

No comments: