Monday, June 06, 2011

Paris with my Friends



This weekend, I went to Paris.
I met my friend and tried some touristic points that I've never succeeded.
Why I say "succeed" or not??
...because I once tried to climb up to Tour d'Effel and Arc de triomph but both are so crowded and I gave up the idea.
This time, I tried Tour d'Effel at first. But it was again so crowded. As it was hot and I wanted to go shopping, I gave up.
Next morning, I tried Arc de triomph. The que was not so long, and I finally succeeded to climb. It was beautiful day and the scenary from the top was great!!
Another purpose of going to Paris was to buy some staffs for Ballet. In Geneva, it is hard to get nice wear for dance class. Therefore, I went to the shop for dance wear and bought leotard, tights and toe shoes. Especcially, I wanted to buy toe shoes. When I started to practice with toe shoes, I bought "repetto" in Geneva.
I didn't know that they have more choice or not. But after several lessons, I started to realize that it is not so bad but I feel uncomfortable with this shoes. It is really important to find nice one for ballet. If not, I will have a pain. When I was 6 or 7 years old, I started to practice with toe shoes and I had a pain. My foot is difficult because it is flat foot. So I was anxious about my foot.
This time, I bought two types of toe shoes; one is "bloch"(Australian maker) and one is "FREED" (English maker). Bloch is recommended by the dancer of Opera National de Paris and FREED is recommended by my dance teacher who has also flat foot.
I feel bloch and FREED is really different but both seems good. For myself, FREED's shoes are more comfortable, but they are so hard. Maybe I will make them softer before I dance with them.
Anyway, I am looking forward to dance with these shoes!!
PHOTO: Arc de Triomph.

No comments: