Tuesday, April 02, 2013

A journey

Poster picture of "A journey" the performance of ballerinas from Allive Ballet Center
The story was...
Three young mermaids leave their watery home for the outside world on the advice of a lying shark. By the end of their adventures, the trio learns the key to the true meaning of happiness. 

The ballerinas performed on the stage of Paliku Theater, in the Windward community college on Saturday 31st. And I went there for helping them. I was very happy to be involved in this show. Actually, I wanted to perform by myself but it was difficult for me to have time to prepare.Therefore, I wanted to be in the supporting side of the show. My role was a chaperon of little ballerinas. It was fun to be with them. At first, they have just ignored me but later that they started to talk with me. I was happy only with this fact.
The scenery of backstage reminds me of my childhood. I also danced ballet on the stage when I was 5, 7 and 16 years old. I didn't know that it is hard to take care of children in backstage. At that time, my mother was taking care of my sister and me. And she worked as a leader of all chaperons when I was 16 years old because she had an experience of several stages of us. I feel grateful for her now.

The show itself was really impressive. They danced very well. I even noticed how they improved their basic skills of dancing. Also the production and the staging was nice because my ballet teacher Maria worked hard for that. I liked the background with water and fishes. It was a pity that I couldn't take the picture as it was prohibited.

I got a nice picture with my friend. She started ballet recently and she worked so hard. Now her dance is beautiful! I am very impressed her presentation. She improved not only the skill of steps but also the way of showing.
My friend and me
She introduced me this ballet school and I am sure that this is a best ballet school in Honolulu. It is very important to have an enthusiastic and encouraging  teacher. Plus ... everybody enjoys dancing!

Here, I can feel that everybody likes dancing. I only have two weeks in Honolulu. Maybe I can take only two classes or three classes at this ballet school. I would like to enjoy dancing as much as possible!!!
One of the most beautiful sisters in out school
At last... I'd like to introduce our star sisters. There are many beautiful ballerinas in our school but I just got a picture of one of them. Thank you for the nice performance to all ballerina performed on Saturday.

No comments: