Saturday, April 27, 2013

Leaving Hawaii

I left Hawaii on 15th April. On the day before, my friends from our university came to have a drink with me even though it was heavily raining. I appreciate their kindness!! 

For leaving Hawaii, I felt a lot of warmth of my friends and colleagues.

My group of work prepared a BIG chocolate cake with a volcanic PLUME (steam). It was very nice to receive a present and a card with their messages! I had days sometimes difficult work there, but I could obtained nice friends and colleagues. I won't forget days with them!!!


Chocolate cake for my farewell party


The ballet school where I danced (Alive Ballet Academy), I wanted to have photos of them. This ballet school is so friendly and the level of dancing was very goood! They were like a family and I was accepted as the family. My teacher Ms. Maria proposed me to teach the ballet. I appreciate her suggestion though it didn't make true because I left Hawaii just after she suggested me. It might be great if I can teach ballet as I love ballet and I love them!
If I could come back to Hawaii in the future, I would like to teach ballet. So I promise not to quit dancing. I dream of coming back to Hawaii with a better technique of ballet (I will have ballet classes in Japan!)
Our ballet family!

With Ms. Maria

Dr. Sakai is a therapist of Thought Field Therapy (http://www.tftcenter.com). I went to see her because I had a mental problem. I had a little bit of difficulty after I moved to Hawaii. And so my Japanese friend recommend me to see Dr. Sakai.
It was very efficient therapy for me. I shed a lot of tears when I saw her for the first time, and I washed away my sadness and depression. I regained my energy for the work after this session.
Actually, she is a person who experienced a lot of difficulty of her life. And she became a very helpful person after she had overcome her problem. She went many places such as an area after the genocide or natural disaster. She saved me, too! I shed tears again because of her warm heart, this time. (I can't introduce her words of the last session, as it was very personal, sorry)
Now, I am thinking to learn how to arrange  TFT for others. In fact, I would like to help someone. This is maybe the way TFT spreads in the world. I think it is amazing that I want to help someone else now!! When I had a depression, I couldn't think about someone else at all. I was very selfish at that time. She changed me. I have now a positive energy to go forward slowly.



I am grateful for everybody I met in Hawaii.

THANK YOU!!



No comments: